MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Really big problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I try and edit a post and it shuts-down my site for 5 minutes when I try and says forbidden?
That is your host. Can we have a URL to the host?

(A wild guess, 000webhost?)
(2010-02-24, 12:16 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]That is your host. Can we have a URL to the host?

(A wild guess, 000webhost?)

My host is https://www.34sp.com/index
I suggest you should choose another hosting service, like Host Gator. By what you said, I think this hosting website is not good for you
I have friends who use 34sp with no problems using MyBB forums!
(2010-02-24, 03:25 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]I have friends who use 34sp with no problems using MyBB forums!

if you are having problems then maybe it best you ask your hosts why its doing it to you?
34sp.com loads pretty slow for and does not seem to be the best host. Did you try installing a clean copy and see what happens? If the same thing happens than contact your host.

Side Note: The guys on the frontpage giving testimonials look really scary Sad.
(2010-02-24, 04:02 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Side Note: The guys on the frontpage giving testimonials look really scary Sad.

Big Grin roflllll
Don't think there's really much we can do, your host would be the better person to ask about this.