MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: move thread redirection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my forum is not leaving a forum redirect when a thread is moved...I normally leave a redirect for 1 day, but noticed tonight that it's not leaving 1.

not really sure what info is needed, but I'm running mybb 1.4.11 and my forum URL is pazrt.com/forum
Are you selecting the "Move thread and leave redirect in existing forum for days" options?
(2010-02-24, 07:33 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Are you selecting the "Move thread and leave redirect in existing forum for days" options?

yes and then I select to leave a redirect for 1-2 days usually..and the redirect isn't showing up.
anyone?!?!
I have noticed that when selecting to leave a redirect it, it'll put the redirect on the last page of the forums even if the post was on the 1st page.

[attachment=17585]
bump..any ideas..it's quite annoying when you move a thread on the 1st page in a forum and the redirection shows up on the last page of the forum.
Do you have any plugins?? I can't reproduce this, moving threads works fine here.
(2010-04-18, 10:15 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any plugins?? I can't reproduce this, moving threads works fine here.

ton of plugins..too many to list...LOL
Matt,

I can post a screenshot on my plugins if it helps any......moving threads works fine, but when I go to leave a redirection is when it's gets weird..it puts the redirection on the very last page as the last thread on a forum.
Can I suggest you go through one by one and deactivate each of your plugins then try the problem then activate them again if your still having the problem. This way you can pin down which if any plugin is causing you problems.
(2010-04-20, 01:32 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Can I suggest you go through one by one and deactivate each of your plugins then try the problem then activate them again if your still having the problem. This way you can pin down which if any plugin is causing you problems.

I'll have to do it on my test board..I'll install all the plugins and etc..there's just too many to deactivate and reactivate on my live forum.
Pages: 1 2