MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
can someone help me with making a theme for my forum. All the ones I try to use I can not see the buttons or the logo banners or the icons for read and unread. I do not know what I am doing wrong nor how to fix this as I am new to this forum thing.

www.silentrankwives.com
Are you sure you uploaded pictures to the proper directory? Should be included in a directory that has the same name or similar to your style.
(2010-02-24, 05:43 AM)silentrankwives Wrote: [ -> ]can someone help me with making a theme for my forum. All the ones I try to use I can not see the buttons or the logo banners or the icons for read and unread. I do not know what I am doing wrong nor how to fix this as I am new to this forum thing.

www.silentrankwives.com

Make sure your Cache folder is CHMOD 777 and all folders inside of that are 777 Too
In what folder do you upload your banner?
I uploaded it in the folder where the theme i am using is the images in there. I dont know if its that the theme is not made to work for my version or what but I do not see the theme on my forum like it is in the preview. I do not see any of the buttons in pink or i dont see the flowers for the read/unread icons.

I am new to all this so I dont know what else to do.

also i uploaded a shoutbox, can i move it to the top of the page?
I can't reach your logo.

http://silentrankwives.com/images/RosePink/logo.gif

Please make sure that you have upload the logo in the correct folder.
You can set the path for your logo via AdminCP.
I guess I dont know what im doing cause I thought I did that. I am about to just give up. I can not get it right.
Please remember in what folder you upload the images. You can browse your forum directory.
(2010-02-25, 05:57 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]Please remember in what folder you upload the images. You can browse your forum directory.

thats the thing. I am not sure they are uploaded in

/public_ftp/RosePink

So i know that is prob wrong and my issue but I do not know how to do it right.

My friend was the computer person for design and such and she backed out on me 2 days before cause she did not want to pay the server cost and that with me as we had discussed, so anyhow now I am trying to figure it out and I am not doing a good job. I can not get it to work. I got some of the plug ins working, not all and i can not get the theme and layout stuff.
Move the RosePink folder into your silentrankwives.com/images/ folder.
Pages: 1 2 3