MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Single Coming Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well it took a lot of work but it's finally finished.

My Single is coming out this Friday and will be available on most iTunes Stores.

It's only a Minute and a Half because it is a Demo. I hope to release more soon!
After reading the title of this post, I thought you were admitting to something else!! Rolleyes
Congrats, what's it called?

@lufbra
LOL - I had the same exact reaction too
What is wrong with you people! I thought of music right away but no you all have to put your mind in the gutter.
(2010-02-24, 09:37 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]What is wrong with you people! I thought of music right away but no you all have to put your mind in the gutter.

I agree lol, but when lufbra made me think of it I laughed xD
I knew he had submitted a song to iTunes anyways so I knew that's what it was Toungue
I swear when i saw this thread a few hours ago, I thought the exact same thing Toungue

It's just the way the title was worded, any innocent soul would've thought the exact same thing Smile
Any innocent soul would have known it was about music Toungue
I have to admit that I thought he was admiting to something else too Blush

Ontopic: Congratulations! I hope it is a smashing hit!
I recorded everything myself. First I added a drum track, played my guitar to that. Then Sang to that, Sang again for extra effects. Then I added 3 more electric tracks, redid the first electric track, added an acoustic track, redid it. And I must say, from the very beggining to now, is quite a difference.

It gets released on Friday and then I'll post the link.
I made the payment and it says that It could be up to 3 weeks before it makes it to the iTunes store. Most likely 1 week though.
What kind of music?
Pages: 1 2 3