MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [get more] link not showing up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When some smilies are marked to not show in the "Clickable Smilies List," the [get more] link below the smilies is supposed to show up, and it doesn't. It doesn't do it here either, there is just a blank space below the smilies.
for setting how many smilies show in box there are other settings.
"dont show it" is for some smilies that interpret as smilies but are not clickable
I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

I think there is supposed to be a "get more" link that shows up when you have chosen some smilies not to show up in the "clickable smilies" part of the new post screen. I want people still to be able to access them with the [get more] button, but like I said, it isn't showing up.
i forget. if you like to sort some smilies, show importants in box and other in more, you can use "Display Order" features
It isn't that they aren't showing - I don't want them to show in the box, I want them to only be clickable in the "[get more]" pop-up box. I only have 24 smilies, and the setting you are talking about is set to 30. I believe the [get more] link should be showing if not all are on the clickable list - correct me if I am wrong.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see what you mean. The get more link will only show up if the limit is less than the number of smilies you have.

Someone can move this out of bugs...