MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big problems in my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-02-25, 12:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]And I've already asked two questions to try and help you with this to find out what is actually causing it, see post #2. Posting on the forums is far better than getting me and only me to look at it, if it's on the forums everybody can help and learn from it.

can u see this photo
Right click to get the URL to edit that forum, and paste it here.
No not the actual forum URL, the URL in the ACP to edit the forum. Right click the link to edit a forum in the ACP, there'll be an option to copy the link, post that URL here. Just want to make sure the URL is being formed properly.

Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > forums > Rebuild Cache > see what that does.
this is the link from admin panel i have more forums to delete or rename but i cant

http://www.gsmkosova.com/forum/admin/ind...nt&fid=314

wheni Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > forums > Rebuild Cache >
i see :

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information
That URL looks OK then, cache would be the best thing to do next... you'll need to ask your host about that error, can't say I've ever seen a 500 error from rebuilding caches before. Anything in your server error log??
Pages: 1 2