MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add Google Ad Code to Header/Footer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I am new to MyBB. Can someone please tell me how I can add Google ad code to the header and footer of my forum?

Thanks very much,

Dave
www.castingnewyork.com
I'm still waiting for Google to accept my AdSense application, however, I believe to do this you would have to go into your Admin CP > Templates > Your Template > Header Templates > Header > paste code here, for the footer, go to your footer template.

Again, not 100% sure but it makes sense to me that this is how it would work.

Hope this helps.
(2010-02-25, 03:35 PM)tiago_ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still waiting for Google to accept my AdSense application, however, I believe to do this you would have to go into your Admin CP > Templates > Your Template > Header Templates > Header > paste code here, for the footer, go to your footer template.

Again, not 100% sure but it makes sense to me that this is how it would work.

Hope this helps.
There's a lot of code there. Between which tags do I paste my google ads code?
Where do you want the code to be?
Top center header
Yep but where in the header.
The header is the area above the forum. Its the only area above the forum. Therefor the only answer to give you is in the center of the header.
But in the head you can put ads on the banner,under the nav,top of everything.
Looking at the forum, I would like to Google Ads to appear a quarter inch above the top of the forum in the center.

Thanks

Dave
Templates&Styles ~> Templates ~> {Theme} Template (your themes template) ~> header templates ~> header ~> put code where you want,if you want it on top of everything put it as the first code. ~> save

Same for footer but what from {theme}template ~> Footer Template ~> footer ~> put code ~> save
Pages: 1 2