MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Optimist Studio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i'm making a studio site where im gonna sell forum skins.But i don't know if the main site skin is good.Here is link: http://optimiststudio.com/ . The site is not ready yet i am not selling anything. Also i would like to know if you have any suggestions for a theme idea.

I dont know if i posted this in the right area, so sorry lol. I would also be posting previews of skins that ill be developing.
For a theme website, I think you should make something more polished....

As for your tagline ("Be happy, stay happy"), it sounds like you're selling condoms.
Lol XD. Ye i thought about changing the theme and slogan just couldnt come up with one :/.
Like the background, but don't like the blue.
Wrong forum. Not to keen on the theme really, tcat colour i don't like.
Love the Web 2.0 Background Smile
The background and the blue don't go together.
I suggest changing the blue to a #444444-ish based gradient and the teal/cyan/aqua/whatever to a #AAAAAA-ish based gradient. Also, the "Forum has/doesn't have new" icons are too similar.

If you still want some color you could set the thead text color to a teal and tcat to blue. I would also suggest a (very) subtle text-shadow in the thead/tcat since browsers that don't support it will ignore it, but the ones that do would look nice.
I know the forum dont have new icons im using those for now i want to get the forum theme done then do all the icons. Im also gonna try to the colors you suggest very soon.
I change the colors, the ones you suggest and i have change the panel to the bottom and it move with the forum now. Also im changing the icons and the hover color.
That background looks so familiar, but I can't remember where I've seen it... Sad
Pages: 1 2