MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Duplicate settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have moved domains but i seem to have many duplicate settings which is a pain how can i fix this?

Also when editing posts i get this warning

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 2329 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 2329 errorHandler->error
/editpost.php 88 build_clickable_smilies
Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 1460 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1460 errorHandler->error
/editpost.php 357 get_post_icons
--------------------------------------------------

Also no post icons showing.
Anyone any ideas?
No point in trying to bump so soon...

Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > rebuild the posticons and smilies one.

For the settings, go to ACP > Configuration > Modify Settings > delete one of each.
Ok sorted setting and smilies cache but there is no posticon cache to refresh?
OK it's called posticons not posticon, but it's there...
It really isn't Huh
[Image: NewPicture-4.jpg]

Also other weird things happening like my add manager is showing two adds instead of one, i though rmoving the duplicate setting would fix this but has not. I also get two share buttons which i also had duplicate settings for but has not returned to one.

Also attachement post image does not show and i still get the below error when trying to edit posts.

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 1460 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1460 errorHandler->error
/editpost.php 357 get_post_icons
You're missing a whole load of caches, that's why you're getting errors... have you done anything to your database recently?? I think you must have deleted these via the database...