MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I require assistance with three things.

Firstly, I was wondering if it's possibly to create a new profile header? There is the User Forum Info, User Contact Details, etc. I would like to create my own User Media section or something along those lines. How would I go abouts doing so?

Also, how would I rearrange the profile layout to have these sections align where I would like?

And finally, my comment box is overlapping the submit button on Google Chrome. How does this get fixed?

Screenshots below.

Thanks so much in advance for any and all assistance you can provide.
(2010-02-25, 03:30 PM)tiago_ Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, I was wondering if it's possibly to create a new profile header?

You can use Custom Profile Fields for that. But that is not in it's own header. They are in Additional Info section.
(2010-02-25, 03:30 PM)tiago_ Wrote: [ -> ]And finally, my comment box is overlapping the submit button on Google Chrome. How does this get fixed?

Go to:

AdminCP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Global Templates >> profile_comments_form

Find:
<textarea name="message" id="message" rows="6" cols="60" tabindex="2"></textarea>

Replace with:
<textarea name="message" id="message" rows="6" cols="70" tabindex="2"></textarea>

You'll probably need to do the same in the profile_comments_form_edit template too.
to fix profile comments
>Admincp>Templates & Style>Templates>Global Templates>profile_comments_form>look for <textarea name="message" id="message" rows="6" cols="70" tabindex="2">

change cols to whatever you want but be higher than 60
Thanks you! It worked and I appreciate it!

I've encountered a new problem, images are being posted in the forums which are larger than the forum width, how can I have images automatically resized, or an image size maximum?
There's a plugin for that: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/fit-on-page Smile