MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change forums to red?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I fixed it. I also want the light blue areas in the "forums" to be red with white text. What area is that called in the ACP theme panel?
www.castingnewyork.com/forum
.tcat, from the classes selector.
Matt, there is more blue on this page. Which option in the classes selector do I select to change the background to red?

http://castingnewyork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13

Dave
My guess is that it is to you about this dark blue footer on the lower button "New Thread". If so, you can change the color of its background in the class .tfoot changing the color previously specified in the parameter background. If not the point is to highlight some screenshot exactly what you want to change.
That's the tfoot. You should be able to find what the classes are by looking at the page source code.
It should also help in finding classes: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-33809.html
I may have another issue. At the bottom of my forum page I see a red "X" in the circle next to "Forum is locked". What is this and do I need to change something?

Thanks,

Dave
(2010-02-26, 04:46 PM)dstroebel Wrote: [ -> ]I may have another issue. At the bottom of my forum page I see a red "X" in the circle next to "Forum is locked". What is this and do I need to change something?

Thanks,

Dave

I think it would be easier if you got some one to make a theme for you.
(2010-02-26, 12:19 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]That's the tfoot. You should be able to find what the classes are by looking at the page source code.
Matt, I may have another issue. At the bottom of my forum page I see a red "X" in the circle next to "Forum is locked". What is this and do I need to change something?

Thanks,

Dave
(2010-02-26, 04:46 PM)dstroebel Wrote: [ -> ]I may have another issue. At the bottom of my forum page I see a red "X" in the circle next to "Forum is locked". What is this and do I need to change something?

No, that's the default icon for locked forums. Smile
Pages: 1 2