MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems with the Text Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i get some problem the the text editor, wen i tried to create a new threat o to reply, edit sign, send private message, etc. The text editor never shows up. I have to refresh the page to make it show up. I need help with this please.

Here some pictures into the sign page, the editor appears after refreshing the page.
[attachment=17455] [attachment=17456]

I haven't upgrade from a past mybb version. Now my forum is mybb 1.4.11

This happen in all forum page, new threat, new reply, edit sign, sen pm.

Also this happen with all themes i use.(At least 2 of them).
Is it OK in browsers other then Opera??
Does it only happen on your site or every mybb forum?

Also what 2 themes are you using?
Also, do you have anything which might be adding additional JavaScript? A board URL and test account would be useful so we can run a JavaScript debugger over it.
Thanks for all you help.

I try it in another browsers that Opera(Because i use Opera 10.10) and it happens always in all the browser, the only one that does not show that problem is Safari 4 in Mac OS X 10.4.

I used
ie 7 and 8, firefox (2.x, 3.x, 3.5x and 3.6) windows version.
Firefox 2.x and 3.5.x mac os x version.

May be it is a java scrip but i don't how to identify it.

edit: my forum is inu-sekai.com.ar/foro (spanish forum)

Edit 2 xD: I use mybb pro and mybb mod v2, and mybb default theme.
(2010-02-25, 11:02 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]May be it is a java scrip but i don't how to identify it.

Exactly why Tim asked for a URL and a test account Smile
Thats why you should provide us a URL and test account so we can help you identify it Wink
Sorry, i notice it after i send the message, i edited the post and left the url.

Here is again.
inu-sekai.com.ar/foro (is a spanish forum)

Thanks, it was my fault.
We will need a test account to be able to access the editor unless you have guest posting enabled.
You can use this

Usename: Dark_Naraku
Password: Dark_Naraku

Also, i tried with the two editors, the 2007 one and mybb default one, but both get the same problem Confused
Pages: 1 2