MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I make ' ' converting to ' ' ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since '\n' is converted into <br/>, I'm wondering maybe ' ' (space) can be converted into '&nbsp;'. That means we can have a little more control over the text in posts. I guess there must be some difficulties but can anyone point out the difficaulties? I did saw some forum, say discuz!, had such feature though.

Thanks for your help.
Surely if it's a no break space it would never break onto a new line...?? Unless I'm understanding what that does...
You can make a MyCode that replaces ' ' (two spaces) with ' &nbsp;' (space followed by &nbsp; ).

Depending on what you actually want, a real indent or pre mycode may be more useful though.
(2010-02-25, 10:35 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Depending on what you actually want, a real indent or pre mycode may be more useful though.
Are such mycode already available? I think that more reasonable and should good enough to me.
Its fairly easy to use MyCode, just find a suitable regular expression on google or write your own.
Here is the mycode:

Title:
Spaces to nbsp

Short Description:
This MyCode will switch all spaces to nbsp

Regular Expression :
Just put a space here, because a space dosen't work in the code tags for some reason.

Replacement:
&nbsp;

Enabled?
Yes