MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing a "|" (plz help)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coz I Don't Know Where To Find and How too FIX This Problem I Maded here a new Topic (i'm a newbie ..Sorry Toungue)

Here is my Problem: (Look at attachment)
Look at "Help" And "Mark All Forums Read" Links And You Will see What is WRONG !

Thank You In Advence !
That's in the header, right?

In your admin panel go Templates > Modify / Delete > Expand Default Templates > Header (Edit) > and insert <li> between 'help' and 'mark all forums read'.

I hope that fixes it...
No, what is missing is the "Pipe" which is usually on the keyboard with the backslash, and looks like this |

Just add it between the </a> and the <a with a space each side between the two commands that it is missing from so that it looks like this </a> | <a.

It appears that you have joined syntax from two templates... You don't indicate if it's the welcome template or the footer....

So wherever you joined them is where you will find the break.. or "missing" pipe............. Toungue

Wink
Um... Look At "Attachament" To See where "|" Missing...
Ps: is not on Header

Thanx In Advence For HELP !!!Cool
Link to forums plz?
Try the index template (inside the Index Page Templates)
Dennis is right, Wink

This is the default for that line..

Index Page Templates / index

Find:

<span class="smalltext">$logoutlink<a href="misc.php?action=markread">$lang->markread</a> | <a href="showteam.php">$lang->forumteam</a> | <a href="stats.php">$lang->forumstats</a></span>

What was added from the header, and how it was added before it... is a mystery.. You may need to post the script from the index template, so that someone can clean it up.

Or you could try adding the | in this line like:
<span class="smalltext"> | $logoutlink
Ive Found The errOr.. Smile

Was On index Template (Thank You Guys!)

href="$settings[bburl]/memberlist.php">$lang->toplinks_memberlist</a> | <a href="$settings[bburl]/calendar.php">$lang->toplinks_calendar</a> | <a href="$settings[bburl]/misc.php?action=help">$lang->toplinks_help</a><a href="misc.php?action=markread">$lang->markread</a> | <a href="showteam.php">$lang->forumteam</a> | <a href="stats.php">$lang->forumstats</a></span>

So Ive added:
$settings[bburl]/

Right CODE is:

href="$settings[bburl]/memberlist.php">$lang->toplinks_memberlist</a> | <a href="$settings[bburl]/calendar.php">$lang->toplinks_calendar</a> | <a href="$settings[bburl]/misc.php?action=help">$lang->toplinks_help</a><a href="$settings[bburl]/misc.php?action=markread">$lang->markread</a> | <a href="showteam.php">$lang->forumteam</a> | <a href="stats.php">$lang->forumstats</a></span> 

PS: hehe Maby is not the right code..But don't matter for me coz My problem have been SOLVED> !

>>[ FILLED ]<<

Thank You GUYS ! (4 Support)