MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What you want to be in the future.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You see the question i know its a childish question but its a question we got to ask our selfs, and i also just wondering what some people want to do with there lifes Big Grin.

Well me personaly im thinking of becoming a graphic designers,webdesigns,ect. I also trying to get into the experience of photography.

So what you think you want to be become? Toungue
I always wanted to be in Law Enforcement, but I doubt that will ever happen (wife doesn't like the idea) so until then I guess I'm stuck working in IT. Here's my baby: http://h20223.www2.hp.com/NonStopComputi...5-121.html
At this rate, can I say not-a-programmer? :p

Kidding.
Lol sure why not Toungue
I'm currently undertaking a Bachelor of Engineering (Software major) and Bachelor of Business management so hopefully a software engineer/software architect/project manager Smile
Sweet. Thats cool.
AstroNOT.
I know you will probaly laugh at me, but I want to go into fashion or computing Toungue
(2010-02-26, 02:16 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]I know you will probaly laugh at me, but I want to go into fashion or computing Toungue
big difference between fashion and IT Toungue.

For me I am not sure what I want yet, still a high school student but my courses and what I enjoy are economy, business management, history, design (web/art), and programming/coding.
I want to start a house for people who parents have abused them. and no, myself haven't been abused. I get that alot for some reason :?
Pages: 1 2