MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Small Talk Revamp (Once Again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Well I released a previous version of SmallTalk when we were in beta and many members here weren't too happy with it's speed or look. Well I'm happy to inform you we've upgraded. So far we have a couple of active members and are currently looking for GFX Designers and staff members.

Who are we?

We are a general discussion forum, I know there are tons out there right now but we want to you to try us first before you go out looking. We have very laid back staff members and you don't have to mind yourself before posting. You can talk about anything and everything, sharing you feelings, thoughts, and even argue with each other in out debate forum.

Just hope you guys could come and check us out sometime at <snip>

And if you can't I would love it if you could vote for us really quick at
Click Here

If you have any suggestions/recommendations just comment here or join us and post it in our suggestions forum. And yes I know we are at a lack of current content. That is why we need some active members.

Sincerely,
SmallTalk Administrator, Case
You do not have the minimum MyBB copyright. Please restore this if you wish to showcase your thread here. Also, please keep to one showcase thread per site so post this in your old thread once you have restored the copyright.