MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Webhosting! (Host for Post)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
On my MyBB forum www.thehelpforums.net I am offering Free webhosting. For details please refer to this thread. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me here or on THF. I am also available for contact at: [email protected] Thank you.
Whoo shady hosting Toungue What are the specs of the server? Who is your host and where is the datacenter located?
Processors:
Processor #1 Vendor: GenuineIntel
Processor #1 Name: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
Processor #1 speed: 1600.000 MHz
Processor #1 cache size: 4096 KB

Processor #2 Vendor: GenuineIntel
Processor #2 Name: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
Processor #2 speed: 2400.000 MHz
Processor #2 cache size: 4096 KB

Processor #3 Vendor: GenuineIntel
Processor #3 Name: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
Processor #3 speed: 1600.000 MHz
Processor #3 cache size: 4096 KB

Processor #4 Vendor: GenuineIntel
Processor #4 Name: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
Processor #4 speed: 1600.000 MHz
Processor #4 cache size: 4096 KB
--------------------------------------
Hosted by XetiHost
I will ask them where the data center is, All the plans are negotiable if they don't quite fit your needs.
So it's some host that doesn't even show up in google? Your plans are huge for being free and off-shore. Also based on the server specs your using a reseller account or a smaller vps(but I'm assuming reseller since you didn't mention ram).

Good luck the non the less. Just remember off-shore doesn't automatically make you immune to legal issues.
(2010-02-26, 04:01 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]So it's some host that doesn't even show up in google?
It is a private webhost.

(2010-02-26, 04:01 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Your plans are huge for being free and off-shore.
It is worth it for the activity it will bring.

(2010-02-26, 04:01 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Also based on the server specs your using a reseller account or a smaller vps(but I'm assuming reseller since you didn't mention ram).
It is a slightly different configuration.it is pretty much like a reseller plan only It has all the resources available at the data center. I knew the owner and he is giving me a fairly good deal.

(2010-02-26, 04:01 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Just remember off-shore doesn't automatically make you immune to legal issues.

Yea. It helps though. lol.
Domain whois says your site is hosted in Florida. That isn't exactly offshore (unless you don't live in the US but most people are trying to avoid US laws) :s http://whois.domaintools.com/thehelpforums.net
I don't wish to sound out of line here, but just a few days ago You Were Announcing This

How can folks trust what you're offering, going by your track record here at MyBB?
(2010-02-26, 04:24 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Domain whois says your site is hosted in Florida. That isn't exactly offshore (unless you don't live in the US but most people are trying to avoid US laws) :s http://whois.domaintools.com/thehelpforums.net

There are to data centers. 1 on Tampa and one in Spain. I have mine in the US because I have no need for off shore.
So you have a second hosting account which is offshore where people who take up this offer will be hosted?
(2010-02-26, 04:45 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]So you have a second hosting account which is offshore where people who take up this offer will be hosted?

No. When I make the accounts I can choose which data center they are hosted on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5