MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Thread Self Close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*** New Premium Subscriber Only (Paid) Plugin ***
Original release: 12-15-2009

Name: Thread Self Close
Author: exdiogene
Description: This plugin will allow members of specified groups to be able to open/close their own threads.
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.4.x

--> View the plugin here! <--

//--------
//SUPPORT:
//--------
You can reach our support forum at: Plugins Support
The administrator can be reached here:

exdiogene
Approved but can you please state that you are must be a subscriber to download this plugin, I don't think its a requirement here but its important information for people reading this thread. Also what do you mean by this? "All codes within the product are strongly copyrighted to Regentronique."
(2010-02-26, 06:27 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Approved but can you please state that you are must be a subscriber to download this plugin, I don't think its a requirement here but its important information for people reading this thread. Also what do you mean by this? "All codes within the product are strongly copyrighted to Regentronique."

The top red sentence "New Premium Plugin" is intended to tell that it is a "Premium" plugin. All premium plugins need to be a subscriber to download them. At least this is what i saw from the last years of other developpers posting here... Wink

If this is not the case, it could be a language issue about the understanding of the "premium" word. I am french speaking, so please describe the main common usage of this word here, if i do not understand correctly its meaning... Smile

About the "All codes within the product are strongly copyrighted to Regentronique.", this mean that all the codes are the property and are copyrighted to my own company Regentronique, registered in 1979.
Premium in general just means extraordinary or very good. Not directly related to paid or free.
Thank you for the explanation, because in my english dictionary "premium" is related with a "sum to pay" and a "higher price"!

So if this is confusing, i will then add to all my "premium release" threads that only subscribers could download them...
Something like:

*** New Subscriber Only (Pay) Plugin ***

Wink

By the way: Your "Contact Us" link doesn't work for guests... It's pointless if only members can contact the webmaster/admin of the site.
Can this plugin limit users to certain forums they can only close?

Thanks.
@querschlaeger :

Thank you for the suggestion... Smile

The "Contact Us" link is only for registered members because it send a PM to the administrator.

For Unregistered users they can use the "Feedback forum" which description follows :

"If you want to share your ideas with Us, please use this forum...
Guests Posts are enabled here so Please also use this forum to report problems regarding registration and activation of your account .
" Wink

@lan7 :
This option is not actually there but can easily be added, if you are interested just tell me.
All releases threads have now been updated... Wink
Quote:The "Contact Us" link is only for registered members because it send a PM to the administrator.

For Unregistered users they can use the "Feedback forum" which description follows :

That's completely opposite to how people would expect feedback forum and contact us link to work.
There is a free version of this called mark as solved, that almost does the exact same thing.