MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User automatically invisible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone.. i need help (of course)..
since i'm new to MyBB (i used phpBB before), the might something i need to ask.. right?

now, my forum (powered by MyBB) coated with DarkFusion theme.. the pathetic thing is when my forum members log in, they will be automatically invisible.. owh.. almost forgot.. i convert the database from phpBB to MyBB with merge system..

is that the problem caused by a plugin known as Login Password Conversion?
[Image: 73223641.jpg]

second question.. where can i get this signature mod?
[Image: signature_14861.png]
Run this query:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `invisible` = '0';

Bug in the merge system set this to 1 and not 0, will only affect current users, not new.
Does this happen for all users? Are you shure that user just hasn't chosen to be hidden on the who's online list? This is an option in their UCP.

Edit: Ok, most likely caused by what Matt said.
how to run that query? well, i'm very noob..
Go to PHPMyAdmin (usually in your hosting control panel), select your database on the left, click SQL at the top, enter that in and click go.
owh.. thanx a lot
should i backup my db?

the second thing is.. the signature plugin.. can you tell me how to make it?
Well it never hurts to make a backup but its a fairly safe query to run.

What do you mean by signature plugin? You can set your signature in your UCP.
querying complete..
[Image: 83188071.jpg]

owh.. looks like you don't know about the forum signature plugin

[Image: signature_14861.png]
look at this plugin deeply.. what can you get from it?

the best thing about this "signature" is, it will automatically set to "online" when the user online on the board but it will change itself to offline when the user log out from the forum.. this signature only obtainable from the forum itself, not from the user..

understand?