MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why am I not allowed to comment/reply on Review pages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://mods.mybboard.net/reviews/registr...figuration

I'm the author of the plugin but I'm not allowed to reply to that review. I wanted to reply and say that "I'm not seeing any issues with the default CAPTCHA in 1.4.11 with the default theme when using the Registration Checkboxes plugin." But since I'm not allowed to reply, well, I can't say anything. I could probably get around the limitation by creating a new account but my reply wouldn't be under my username.

I can understand the reasoning - you want to keep discussion related to plugins/mods here on the forums.

Perhaps you should consider creating several forum posts here on the Community Forum for each version of a mod/plugin. "Get Support"/"Reviews"/etc. would link to the latest thread. Each thread could link to previous and related threads. This would solve the problem above and my other problem of keeping track of issues people have with my plugins.
(2010-02-26, 02:02 PM)thruska Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you should consider creating several forum posts here on the Community Forum for each version of a mod/plugin. "Get Support"/"Reviews"/etc. would link to the latest thread. Each thread could link to previous and related threads. This would solve the problem above and my other problem of keeping track of issues people have with my plugins.

One other reason to do this that I thought of: Rejected plugins. In the event you reject a plugin, there can be a set of threads that track the reason for rejection AND there is a public record of rejections - so people can see how good or bad a programmer is.