MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: increasing avatar size.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Default avatar size, is little small. I wanna make them bigger. Where exactly is that option please?
Hmmm .... If you want to increase the size of the default avatar is a must (I think) and upload bigger picture then in the ACP -> Configuration -> User Registration and Profile Options -> I enter a new size. If you want to change the importance of this one box below. Smile
But there you can decide the maximum size of the avatar... but i want all avatars to be bit bigger then what they are by default.
What so they upload an avatar and it's bigger than it was originally?? Not exactly sure what you're saying you want.
I feel that default avatars are little smaller then what i want. I want them to be BIT BIGGER BY DEFAULT.

So suppose if script resizes all avatar to 75x75, i want all avatars to be 100x100.
Getting it now?
You can't resize them bigger... just increase the max size and people can upload ones bigger than 75x75 and they'll display bigger... o.O
lol ok