MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Center Google Ads in Footer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

My Google ads appear left justified in the footer of my forum. How do I center it?

Thank you,

Dave
www.castingnewyork.com/forum
Add this code to your ads and set him div text-align: center;. It should look like this:
<div style"text-align: center;">
Ad code
</div>
(2010-02-26, 09:46 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]Add this code to your ads and set him div text-align: center;. It should look like this:
Ad code
</div>
I can't seem to get it to center. Could you please tell me exacly where to insert the code?

Thanks,

dave
Inserting code between the divs, and then the entire code along with those divs inserting in lieu of the current code to the footer template (unless you want it to be in a different location so footer then Put another template.
(2010-02-27, 01:03 AM)dstroebel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-26, 09:46 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]Add this code to your ads and set him div text-align: center;. It should look like this:
Ad code
</div>
I can't seem to get it to center. Could you please tell me exacly where to insert the code?

Thanks,

dave

instead of text-align: center; try margin: auto auto;
I don't understand the last word "atuo" did you mean "auto"
I tried "margin: auto" but nothing happened. I refreshed many times and closed/open my browser again.
oops a error yes i meant auto.
I just used the following:
<div align="center">
Google Adsense Code
</div>
(2010-02-28, 02:35 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]I just used the following:
<div align="center">
Google Adsense Code
</div>

That should work aswell.
It did not work. The google ads are still justified left at the bottom

http://castingnewyork.com/forum/