MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL error while navigating forum pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I get a strange error when I go to one particular page of one particular forum in my board:

Here's the URL of the error:
http://literaryforums.org/forums/Forum-F...ery?page=4

I'm using google seo to rewrite URLs, but that shouldn't affect the SQL?

Other pages work fine.
(2010-02-27, 05:10 AM)harishankar Wrote: [ -> ]I get a strange error when I go to one particular page of one particular forum in my board:

Here's the URL of the error:
http://literaryforums.org/forums/Forum-F...ery?page=4

I'm using google seo to rewrite URLs, but that shouldn't affect the SQL?

Other pages work fine.

im not getting any errors Undecided

I reached Page 4 ( no errors of any sort )

[attachment=17470]
Hmm.. it doesn't happen as guest. When I'm logged in I get this error:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '993)' at line 1
Query:
SELECT tid,uid FROM mybb_posts WHERE uid='1' AND tid IN (1629,1635,1695,1748,1777,2009,2011,,993)
clean your IE or FF cache and cookies?
Same error. When logged in it gives me error, but as guest, no error. Sad

Very strange as it happens only on page 4 of that particular forum.
Hrm... what plugins do you have?
Your problem is this:
Quote: Moved: The Erast Fandorin Mysteries
Hover over the thread link and you'll see it's broken. Deleting/fixing the redirect should fix it. Wink
Thanks. Is there any way to purge broken redirects, by the way? The forum was recently converted from vbulletin.

Plugins I have :
1, google seo
2, login password conversion (not sure if I can delete it or leave it there after the merge)
3, Show the users that has been online today (2.0)
4, page manager (for contact form)
5, spoiler bbycode.
Problem for deleting/fixing the redirect is that I cannot access it as admin or any logged in user. Only as guest Sad
I want to ask whether it's advisable to delete this thread from MySQL directly using:

"DELETE FROM mybb_threads WHERE subject = "The Erast Fandorin Mysteries";
(2010-02-27, 06:40 AM)harishankar Wrote: [ -> ]Problem for deleting/fixing the redirect is that I cannot access it as admin or any logged in user. Only as guest

how come you cant log in as admin?
Do you mean your (server) or (ACP of MyBB) ?
I meant I could log in but I couldn't view the page where the thread was displayed as it is giving MySQL error. So I couldn't access that particular thread to fix it.

nevertheless I deleted it from phyMyAdmin. It works all right now.

It was due to a merged thread (which was done in vbulletin a long time ago) which had the redirect and when converted it gave this problem. :O
Pages: 1 2