MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't install my forum!!!(Help me Please))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Upload my files in my Directory but when go to install : www.sabdomain.domain.com/install/index.php
some problem happen

eroor:
Warning: require() [function.require]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(E:\Servercover\Users\nikooee.ir\SubDomains\forum/inc/class_core.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (./) in E:\Servercover\Users\nikooee.ir\SubDomains\forum\install\index.php on line 37

Warning: require(E:\Servercover\Users\nikooee.ir\SubDomains\forum/inc/class_core.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in E:\Servercover\Users\nikooee.ir\SubDomains\forum\install\index.php on line 37

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'E:\Servercover\Users\nikooee.ir\SubDomains\forum/inc/class_core.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in E:\Servercover\Users\nikooee.ir\SubDomains\forum\install\index.php on line 37

HuhHuhHuh
'Warning: require() [function.require]: open_basedir restriction in effect."

Do you have the ability to edit your php.ini? If not you will need to contact your web host with this error.