MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just switched hosts and I get this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just switched hosts, and I get this error when I go to my site (after importing the backup, and uploading the files.)

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'tboard_db1.mybb_sessions' doesn't exist
Query:
DELETE FROM mybb_sessions WHERE ip='72.230.107.59' 

I also got this when I imported my MySQL backup:

Error
There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR: Unclosed quote @ 328
STR: `
SQL: 
INSERT INTO mybb_forums (`fid`,`name`,`description`,`linkto`,`type`,`pid`,`parentlist`,`disporder`,`active`,`open`,`threads`,`posts`,`lastpost`,`lastposter`,`lastposteruid`,`lastposttid`,`lastpostsubject`,`allowhtml`,`allowmycode`,`allowsmilies`,`allowimgcode`,`allowpicons`,`allowtratings`,`status`,`usepostcounts`,`password`,`showinjp(paele

SQL query: 

INSERT INTO mybb_forums (`fid`,`name`,`description`,`linkto`,`type`,`pid`,`parentlist`,`disporder`,`active`,`open`,`threads`,`posts`,`lastpost`,`lastposter`,`lastposteruid`,`lastposttid`,`lastpostsubject`,`allowhtml`,`allowmycode`,`allowsmilies`,`allowimgcode`,`allowpicons`,`allowtratings`,`status`,`usepostcounts`,`password`,`showinjp(paele 

MySQL said:  

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 

Any ideas?
Solved (by switching back to my old host.)
well have you tried replacing with ' ' ???
I was just importing a backup :x
Well the first one is because your backup doesn't contain a sessions table, and the second one is because it ends with `showinjp(paele which isn't right. When you look in your backup, is it complete?? Does it end with dealing with the warnings tables??
Oh Oh, when you exported your database it could only have exported half or parts of it due to a slow host or you having slow connecting. Now this is not always the case but maybe it is Sad. Like Matt said check your database over and see if it stops somewhere randomly.
I noticed you said solved by switching back to your old host?

Not sure if this is the right place to say so, but if you are looking for a new host I recommend Forum Forge (see link in above sig Smile)

They did all the work moving my site www.vampirecounts.net and it has never worked faster.
@Disciple,

Did you get your problem sorted with FatCow then?
I did - I left them Smile Seriously I didn't get anywhere with them, the slowdowns kept on happening, and then I discovered the wonderful host that is Forum Forge.....
Great,

Well after getting to frustrated with them, I kept bugging their Support and opened loads of Support tickets, I finally got a reply from the team telling me that they have re-located my website to a new SQL database Smile

No more slowness issues for ages.

Hopefully it stays that way.
They said that to me as well.....didn't hold out in the end. Anyway wildly off topic here so I think we should cut it short before Matt or someone tells us off..... If I can help anymore send me a PM
Pages: 1 2