MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attach stylesheets to specific files?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a new stylesheet called home.css for my theme but I want to use it only on =one template and not all. Now I got no clue what to write for the specific file and how to add it.

At the moment I have the global.css with "{$headerinclude}" in my template where I want to add home.css
<LINK REL=StyleSheet HREF="link to the css" TYPE="text/css" MEDIA=screen>

place that in the template you are wanting it in.
I can add that you should use lowercase letters when writing code. Smile
There is a selection to attach it to specific files.
(2010-03-01, 01:26 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]I can add that you should use lowercase letters when writing code. Smile

My keyboard was messed up that day Smile.
(2010-03-01, 02:40 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]There is a selection to attach it to specific files.
Yup and I can't find anything in the MyBB wiki or on the forums on using it. How can I point the CSS file I made in the theme to a specific template, what do I type in for the name and how do I include it in my template?
(2010-03-03, 12:16 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-01, 02:40 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]There is a selection to attach it to specific files.
Yup and I can't find anything in the MyBB wiki or on the forums on using it. How can I point the CSS file I made in the theme to a specific template, what do I type in for the name and how do I include it in my template?

You just type in the name of the page. index.php, search.php, memberlist.php etc.
(2010-03-03, 01:04 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-03, 12:16 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]

You just type in the name of the page. index.php, search.php, memberlist.php etc.
:O I Heart U
There really should be something about using that in the Wiki.. Or in the docs.
I will add it to the wiki later in an hour or something Wink.