MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Floridacarrypermit.com (Florida Gun Owners)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo.png]

Quote:Welcome to FloridaCarryPermit.com! Your online database for florda CCW classes! This is your one stop shop for all your Floridian CCW needs! so come on down check us out and joni our message board and have a great time!
Florida Carry Permit (Home Page)

Florida Carry Permit (Forum)

Florida Carry Permit (Forum Support)

Advertise with us!

***Seeking Staff Members***
nice site but you really need a theme. SCD has a nice blue theme I bet you'd like.
i cant even get the darned, ""How much dirt is there in a hole 3 feet deep, 6 ft long and 4 ft wide?"" question right to download it!!!!

god... im an idiot LOL
just give Tk a holler and she'll fix you up Wink
fixed Toungue

Now... if only someone could reply to my post there LOL...
(2010-02-28, 10:54 PM)raggi5 Wrote: [ -> ]i cant even get the darned, ""How much dirt is there in a hole 3 feet deep, 6 ft long and 4 ft wide?"" question right to download it!!!!

god... im an idiot LOL

The answer would be zero mate. Wink
So any Floridians out there? could use a few members to start posting!
I might join when the site gets fixed up a bit and looks more presentable. I've been meaning to get my CCW for a while now but I've been looking into registering for PASS to qualify as a reserve officer.
(2010-03-01, 06:51 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I might join when the site gets fixed up a bit and looks more presentable. I've been meaning to get my CCW for a while now but I've been looking into registering for PASS to qualify as a reserve officer.

yeah, im in the proccess of getting a new website template... slow going though having to approve everything with my co-admin Toungue
okay... New theme to match our new home page Wink How does everyone like it? (Please post constructive criticism)
Pages: 1 2 3