MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can No Longer Log Onto Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again,

I'm new to MyBB, but have got our forum up and running well. I was testing all afternoon and doing updates. My new problem is that I can log on to User CP and Moderator CP without any problem....but when I go to Admin CP, I get a request for Username and Password and then I finally get a 404 error. I even tried another administrator's username and password and we both get the same problem. I saw the tread on adjusting a file for ModSecurity and that solution didn't work.

Any ideas? Remember, no problem with User or Mod CP's....just when entering Admin CP.
I dunno if this is a stupid idea or not. But maybe check if your admin index file is in your FTP. I am not sure though.
Thank you for the suggestion. It turns out that one of my administrators logged in and changed the administrator file location or name for security purposes and that's why I couldn't get in. We've resolved the problem and I'm now back up and running.