MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sauerboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: sauerboard.png]

Sauerboard is a forum that revolves around the open source FPS Cube 2: Sauerbraten. It has not yet been officially released nor is the server up but I'd love to hear some opinions on the design. The forum is now officially released! Enjoy and don't be afraid to provide feedback.
I like the logo. Toungue
Quote:It has not yet been officially released nor is the server up

The whole idea of this forum is to showcase everything once you have a forum created, you haven't got that done yet!
Yes, but you can still visit the site and give him suggestions on improvements that can be made.
The design is finished except for the buttons... that's what I'm looking for critique on.
It isn't even MyBB.
EDIT: Disregard that, clicked wrong link.
(2010-03-02, 06:34 AM)TheLifelessOne Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but you can still visit the site and give him suggestions on improvements that can be made.

(2010-03-02, 11:40 AM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]The design is finished except for the buttons... that's what I'm looking for critique on.

You could post your website just as soon as the forum has been created, just like everyone else has within this forum!

Quote:Showcase
Shameless promotion for your copy of MyBB here! You can also show off your own website as long as it is running MyBB.
(2010-03-03, 05:40 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't even MyBB.
EDIT: Disregard that, clicked wrong link.

Quote:Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2010 MyBB Group.
We are in no way affiliated with the official Sauerbraten site. Sauerbraten logo belongs to sauerbraten.org.

I think the colours used in your theme don't compliment eachother, that's just me anyway.
(2010-03-03, 11:26 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-02, 06:34 AM)TheLifelessOne Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but you can still visit the site and give him suggestions on improvements that can be made.

(2010-03-02, 11:40 AM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]The design is finished except for the buttons... that's what I'm looking for critique on.

You could post your website just as soon as the forum has been created, just like everyone else has within this forum!

Quote:Showcase
Shameless promotion for your copy of MyBB here! You can also show off your own website as long as it is running MyBB.

Uhh the site is ONLY a forum...

>I think the colours used in your theme don't compliment eachother, that's just me anyway.

Thanks for the feedback.
Where is the forum?
Pages: 1 2