MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: where is the path for everything stored?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
mybb.dragox.org

basically i installed mybb on a subdomain which has the content in dragox.org/mybb. i need to know where is the file which holds the code for the direction of images and content, since now its searching for mybb.dragox.org/mybb instead of dragox.org/mybb.

i know im mis stating it but im a gfx guy no clue regarding terms of coding or so forth Smile.

tyvm for help
Admincp. It's part of the theme when you create/edit it. It has a place to add the images path.

However check your settings because you may not have your board url set correctly.
(2010-03-02, 02:14 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Admincp. It's part of the theme when you create/edit it. It has a place to add the images path.

However check your settings because you may not have your board url set correctly.
im reinstalling now and im getting a bunch of these errors
Warning [2] date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead - Line: 123 - File: inc/functions_task.php PHP 5.3.1 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_task.php 123 date
/install/index.php 1717 fetch_next_run
/install/index.php 201 create_admin_user
===================================
also when i go to php info i get this
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /demo/admin/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
is there something i can do through cpanel?
(2010-03-02, 02:45 AM)MStep85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-02, 02:14 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Admincp. It's part of the theme when you create/edit it. It has a place to add the images path.

im reinstalling now and im getting a bunch of these errors
Warning [2] date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead - Line: 123 - File: inc/functions_task.php PHP 5.3.1 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_task.php 123 date
/install/index.php 1717 fetch_next_run
/install/index.php 201 create_admin_user
===================================
also when i go to php info i get this
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /demo/admin/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
is there something i can do through cpanel?

I get that when I go to a site I am I.P. banned on. Did you do anything to the .htaccess file?
no and i reinstalled everything 5 times.
MyBB does not store template data in file form, it is all stored in the database. You may need to update your board URL and cookie settings in ./inc/settings.php then once you log in do the same in your ACP. Can your rename your .htaccess file htacces.txt and see if that forbidden message goes away.
still there. i had it as the .txt after installation. i read around and found out i needed to change so i did. Same thing still. Sad and i liked this board system ;(
mybb.dragox.org doesn't load and dragox.org/mybb goes to a 403, only forum I can see is SMF... not really sure what we can do like this, but this'll just be a wrong setting somewhere...
no i took it down until i can solve this prob. seeing tha im getting nowhere and i need a new forum up soon im checking another one atm until we can resolve this. PLZ help Smile i like this system. when it was installed everything else worked, just the admin thing. i can reinstall it and giv eu guys admin if you think it can eb fixed on my end or through cpanel. thakns again
The answer to the admin issue is at the top of the forum, with a clear title. As for the image problem though, as I said, unless we can actually see the forum as it is, there's nothing we can do, nothing we can check.
Pages: 1 2