MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the evolution of the digital age, people aren't just using computers to access the web. They are using Phones, iPods, PDA's, etc. People may want to access a forum on the go while they're somewhere where they can't fit a laptop.

That is why I am suggesting there be a mobile version of MyBB.
You can get iBB here: http://www.zynge.net/thread-ibb
OK, well I didn't see those. It would still be cool if that feature could be automatically included in MyBB
It's being thought about for 2.0.
I see no need for this feature. I have a Windows Mobile based mobile device (2.8", 480x640 pixels display resolution). The integrated IE Mobile and Opera Mobile ("infinite" virtual resolution) renders the default theme very smooth.

Default Apple (iPhone) and Google (Android) browser can manage normal websites too, I think.

PS: My mobile device is very old (2 years). Up to date devices also have bigger resolutions.

[Image: p1000568.th.jpg] [Image: p1000569.th.jpg] [Image: p1000570x.th.jpg]
I don't have a problem reading things from my iPod.. sure it's a bit moar work but unless you're living on it it shouldn't matter much.
me to mine have symbian 5th browser by Bold browser was very smooth
I have no idea what you just said.
He can view his site on his Symbian powered browser made by the company bold nicely.
Pages: 1 2