MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images not appearing for anyone other than me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive posted a couple of screenshots on my forums but no one can see them other than me. I have to be under my registered name which is also an admin name. If I come on as a Guest I cant see it either. Someone said try changing permissions, so I set the permissions so that everyone can do everything, but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.
How did you post them?
What's your board link? Also can registered users see the images?
No, no one can see them other than the administrative nicks. I posted them both as attachments. The forum link is http://sm0k3.net/forums. If one of you can take a look and see if you have an idea what to do I'd be grateful.
When I try to look at your screen shots, I get a message saying I must be logged in.
So it must be something to do with my permissions? Because as long as Im logged in I can see. Others can't but my account is administrative.
When I go to your site I get a 404 not found.
(2010-03-02, 11:21 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]When I go to your site I get a 404 not found.

Remove the . from the end of the URL.

There's only one thread there currently and I can see the attachment inside it, is this solved or...??