MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Touch-Themes.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Because it is cracking it to make it do things it wasn't made to do. Jailbreaking is illegal.
Thats ridiculous it literally sounds like being charged for child molestation.
(2010-03-03, 01:18 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Thats ridiculous it literally sounds like being charged for child molestation.

What's your point? Weather Apple can do anything about it or not, it's still illegal.
It's not illegal to jailbreak a device.. it is illegal to jailbreak a device in order to obtain and/or use illegal softwares/applications.
You bought the hardware and the software, therefore you own it. It voids your warranty though, that you can be sure of (and it's not Apple supported).
(2010-03-03, 01:14 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Because it is cracking it.

You're thinking of something else, there are a few ways to crack your iPod, I found that a rock works very well. Although hammers are much more efficient. Toungue
(2010-03-03, 01:14 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Because it is cracking it to make it do things it wasn't made to do. Jailbreaking is illegal.

Children wern't made to pleasure... well you get the point.
(2010-03-03, 01:57 AM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]

You're thinking of something else, there are a few ways to crack your iPod, I found that a rock works very well. Although hammers are much more efficient. Toungue

Wow, I gotta give you points for cutting off my quote and turning it into something else.
/Sarcasm
(2010-03-03, 02:16 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-03, 01:57 AM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow, I gotta give you points for cutting off my quote and turning it into something else.
/Sarcasm
At least put "[snip]" or something...

Also why would you bring up child molestation? What does that have to do with cracking a iTouch/iPhone?
(2010-03-03, 02:02 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-03, 01:14 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Because it is cracking it to make it do things it wasn't made to do. Jailbreaking is illegal.

Children wern't made to pleasure... well you get the point.

Child Molestation is a crime involving a child in a sexual act that he does not want to, nor was meant to participate in, get my drift?
Okay, I don't see how Child Molestation has anything to do with Jailbreaking an iPod, and you should probably drop it before this threads ends up getting locked because of that.
Pages: 1 2 3