MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar Problem.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all MyBB-ers...

i have many problem with mybb display thread.

why my default avatar doesn't viewed?
i got image crash in my default avatar.

see it
[attachment=17497]

how to resolve it?

oh yeah... i use simplebb v2 on my Mybb Theme..

please help me to repair the bugs

thanks
Can you provide us a link to an example so we can see where the image is suppose to be.
Works for me. :s
Maybe it's different if you're logged in, can we have a test account to check??
(2010-03-02, 11:43 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide us a link to an example so we can see where the image is suppose to be.

Please check in my Forum www.warungsantri.com

the url crash image is http://warungsantri.com/
i don't how it can be Sad

sorry.. My Forum use Indonesian Language Smile

(2010-03-02, 12:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's different if you're logged in, can we have a test account to check??

i have 1 account admin and 3 account tester.. but the problem always cime to my Forum..

i have tryed to add an avatar.. and sucsess an avatar is viewed with new uploaded avatar... and then i try remove an avatar... the problem come back again... the avatar image crashed....

maybe any links of default avatar wrong (not true) how can resolve it?

thanks Smile
(2010-03-02, 12:33 PM)slonong_boy Wrote: [ -> ]i have 1 account admin and 3 account tester.. but the problem always cime to my Forum..

... and then i try remove an avatar... the problem come back again... the avatar image crashed....

Did you remove your avatar? Also, I would try using a browser other then Google Chrome. Just to see if your browser is the problem. Try Opera or Fire Fox.
(2010-03-02, 02:19 PM)Firestar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-02, 12:33 PM)slonong_boy Wrote: [ -> ]i have 1 account admin and 3 account tester.. but the problem always cime to my Forum..

... and then i try remove an avatar... the problem come back again... the avatar image crashed....

Did you remove your avatar? Also, I would try using a browser other then Google Chrome. Just to see if your browser is the problem. Try Opera or Fire Fox.

actually i always FF browser... but if i login with the other ID i use Google C and Opera.. but no different... the problem still stand in my Forum Sad