MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help, icons missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. I installed the realized theme, http://mods.mybboard.net/view/realize , copied the files on host, and imported the xml file, but some of my icons are missing, like the user CP icon, and in the administrator account, i am mising these icons that have to do with moderation, like moc cp and admin cp

http://mods.mybboard.net/uploads/preview....56-PM.png

What should I do ?

Thank you.
Enter the URL here, and attach the XML file that style.
(2010-03-02, 05:50 PM)virus4 Wrote: [ -> ]Enter the URL here, and attach the XML file that style.

www.poweredimports.com
Open up your theme global.css, find this class:

.lower_panel a.usercp {
	background: url(images/black/icons/usercp.gif) no-repeat;
	padding-left: 20px;
}

Change the black word in the url into realize

Do that to modcp and admincp class too.
Thank you on help, I solved the problem. Do I must edit this in every new theme that I put on ?

edit : There is a "}" at the top of the forum, where can I delete that, or is it possible that's because of some plugin that I have installed (installed 20 of them yesterday, and I didn't noticed it until today).
And how can I remove the "Powered Imports" that is shown in the header, I don't need it there, but I need it for returning back to forum index.
I'm afraid, is that the bracket is in the header template or headerinclude. Show their contents.
The bracket is less meaningles right now, thank you on answering. My last concern is how can I delete the "Powered Imports" on the bottom of the header ? That is only thing left to set up, and then I can begin with promotion Smile
edit : One more problem, how can I fix these stars in topic ratings to show up ? Sad
(2010-03-03, 09:14 AM)xotic Wrote: [ -> ]There is a "}" at the top of the forum, where can I delete that

I think it is from your index template. Open up your index template, find this code:

{$headerinclude}

Please make sure that you don't have two "}" at the end of the code above like this:

{$headerinclude}}
Couldn't find that, it takes me too much time. How can I delete these in the header marked with red, while this below stays. It is in forum options and general settings. I need this marked one with black, for better navigating through forum, for navigating at all. These thread stars rating also doesn't ocurr, what could be the problem ? Thank you all on your help so far Smile
(2010-03-04, 07:00 PM)xotic Wrote: [ -> ]How can I delete these in the header marked with red,

Open up your header_welcomeblock_member and header_welcomeblock_guest template. Find this code (if you didn't change that):

<div class="middle_panel">
<div class="titlesearch"><span class="invisititle">{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</span>
</div>
<h1><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}">{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</a></h1>
</div>

Delete the code inside the middle_panel class div, so the code will be like this:

<div class="middle_panel">
</div>

(2010-03-04, 07:00 PM)xotic Wrote: [ -> ]These thread stars rating also doesn't ocurr, what could be the problem ?

Please make sure you have star_rating.gif image in your forum_path/images/ folder. Or, you can change the path in your star_ratings.css stylesheet if you know where the image is.
Pages: 1 2