MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I think my best friend and lover may be upset with me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My best friend just told me not to talk to her right now because she is emotional, and then she removed me from Facebook. She said that I have caused her to be emotional and that she would talk to me later. Her and I are very close, in fact, probably too close and we love each other (but it's complicated). Well she has a boyfriend at the moment, who she shares her Xbox 360 with (and same Xbox Live account).

Well I got on Xbox Live at about noon today and noticed that "she" was on. We always tell each other we love each other and can tell each other anything, and care about each other. So I joined the game that "she" was in, well, she didn't have her microphone plugged in, so I thought she just lost it or something. "She" then sent me a text message saying it was her and asked me to play. Her and I play Modern Warfare 2 all the time (everyday), and occasionally she doesn't use a microphone, so I didn't think much of it this time. Well, I called "her" "love" several times which isn't weird since the relationship we have (and her boyfriend doesn't know about, or atleast didn't, but that's okay, since it's nothing bad, he just wouldn't understand).

Later she got on Yahoo! Messenger, and I told her "this sucks that we are on different teams" (since we were on different teams that round). She then said "what are you talking about?" And so I said "you know, in the game." Well she said "I'm not playing any game." I then said "then who have I been playing with for the past three hours?" She then replied "Oh, Justin didn't have to work today and he's been playing." He then went off all mad on her, and flipped out at her because he didn't understand and thought she was cheating on him (which she isn't).

Now, she is mad at me (like I said in the beginning). It's her boyfriend's fault, he shouldn't have impersonated her, especially not without her permission. I thought maybe she stayed home from school today because she was sick or something, that's why I didn't think anything of "her" being home, though the thought did cross my mind. I was so embarrassed when I found out the person I'd been talking to was actually her boyfriend (alongside her boyfriend's uncle), and they were just pretending to be her by turning off the mic and sending text messages saying it was her. I love this girl, and she trusts me more than her boyfriend, and has professed this to me. Also, she is the one who told me she loved me first. She professed her undying love for me about a month ago, and I confessed to my love for her in response.

Keep in mind that her and I are just friends. It's just complicated, because about two months ago she told me that she liked me as more than a friend (she was with her current boyfriend when she told me this) before, but she didn't think I was interested so she didn't tell me. I also liked her a long time ago (and still do), but I was just nervous. But now that we both know that at we like each other, in fact, she used the word love, and she has a boyfriend, it complicates things.
Please please please post this junk here http://supportforums.com.
She needs to decide on who she wants to be with then. It's not fair to either of you (you or her boyfriend) that she is doing what she is currently.

I was in a similar situation to you (minus the Xbox and boyfriend pretending to be her part) and in the end she gave him up and we went out for quite a long time.

But for any of that to happen she needs to decide what she wants, it sounds like she wants you, so you should be asking why she is with him still.
Cool story. Smile
(2010-03-03, 12:00 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]She needs to decide on who she wants to be with then. It's not fair to either of you (you or her boyfriend) that she is doing what she is currently.

I was in a similar situation to you (minus the Xbox and boyfriend pretending to be her part) and in the end she gave him up and we went out for quite a long time.

But for any of that to happen she needs to decide what she wants, it sounds like she wants you, so you should be asking why she is with him still.
I'm glad things worked out between you and your girl. Now I only hope things work out between mine and me.
She is no longer my girl - for other reasons though (possibly anyway... no point thinking about that in any case).

If she starts talking to you again (which she will if she loves you as you say she does), next time the topic of her liking/loving you comes up ask her why she's still with her boyfriend if she likes/loves you. Start poking at the topic and get her thinking. Reinforce that you're patient, caring, etc. but let her know that you're keen on her and that you want things to progress.

At the same time, be careful not to push it too hard as she'll just get frustrated and snap at you. ^_^
What Ryan said lol

Be Careful

Girls can snap easily, I would know...lol
Drama got to love it.
I knew COD was bad for people. No idea it would be bad in this way. Toungue
Girls aren't people like us. I'll be damned if I ever find out their way of thinking.
Pages: 1 2 3 4