MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My sites new theme :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://systemfreeze.com/forums/

I used a Modern Warfare background to make it look uber awesome.
Not bad at all!
Thanks, It was just something I wanted to whip up because Dark Fusion was bothering me.
All of your themes look the same IMO..
I like it though.
like like the bg but the theme needs some spice Wink
(2010-03-03, 02:17 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]All of your themes look the same IMO..
I like it though.
Yeh they're always dark maybe make a jQuery or JS switcher that allow people to switch between light and dark?
Release Big Grin
might want to resize the background for people with wide screen monitors, like me... doesn't look right.
Tierney Wrote:Release Big Grin

Sorry this is the only theme I won't release, I always end up releasing every theme I make and never keep anything to myself, its also suppose to correspond with my homepage's design as well.

(2010-03-03, 05:26 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]might want to resize the background for people with wide screen monitors, like me... doesn't look right.

I don't know how I would do that without stretching the original image...

(2010-03-03, 02:17 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]All of your themes look the same IMO..
I like it though.

Can't please everyone.

(2010-03-03, 02:39 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
I like it though.
Yeh they're always dark maybe make a jQuery or JS switcher that allow people to switch between light and dark?

Once again, I can't please everyone, I don't even know how to do that.
Oh yeah I also forgot, thanks to whoever made BlackEvo4, I'm using the on/off/offlock images from it temporary.