MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: css file i think needs adjusting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys i think a bit of help to edit would fix this problem but what part?

[Image: thecolour.png]

I want the blue gone and the green to take over, any help to fix this, thanks.
Can you provide us the CSS and did you modify the HTML? If so provide that too.
A link to your forum would make this much easier but its most likely that you just need to set a background colour to match the bottom of the green image to thead.
(2010-03-03, 06:33 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]A link to your forum would make this much easier but its most likely that you just need to set a background colour to match the bottom of the green image to thead.
That will look ugly it's better if we get rid of the blue bar Toungue.
Thats what I am saying, I am pretty sure the blue bar is just where something has stretched the space vertically so the background image (the green thing) doesn't cover the whole area and therefore the background colour (blue) is showing through.
Yeah it'll be something like this:

background: #blue_here url(http://domain.com/path/to/image.png);

Changing blue to green will show green when the image can't cover it.
i was sleeping, im just stepping out to get food ... I will be back in 2 hours and I will dig deeper into this for you's
(2010-03-03, 12:33 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it'll be something like this:

background: #blue_here url(http://domain.com/path/to/image.png);

Changing blue to green will show green when the image can't cover it.
As I said I think its better to remove the blue bar instead of changing the color otherwise it will be to height and fat.
But the blue is the colour... if the screenshot was bigger you'd see something is making that row taller, so the blue shows through, change the blue to green, when the row is too tall, it'll show green, not blue.
Can you pleas provide your board URL, it will look much better if you remove the blue instead of changing it to green.
Pages: 1 2