MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header Button Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have problem in Mybb Theme.

i use m-zero_NBlue theme

in my case i face the header button always still in Home button..
i have try click portal or search button and my web have opened the portal or search button. but the current button still on Home button Sad

see it[attachment=17501][attachment=17502]

help me to resolve it Smile
(2010-03-03, 12:09 PM)slonong_boy Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem in Mybb Theme.

i use m-zero_NBlue theme

i have try click portal or search button and my web have opened the portal or search button. but the current button still on Home button Sad

see it

It's the theme and in MyBB it will be really hard to work because if you would like to have the button be highlighted over portal than you will need to put all the header code in every template and than make a current class, etc.

You can't do much about it unless you do it the hover way, just modify the CSS, get a JS hover menu hover script, and a bit of HTML. Just Google for a good hover menu script.
(2010-03-03, 12:21 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-03, 12:09 PM)slonong_boy Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem in Mybb Theme.

i use m-zero_NBlue theme

see it

It's the theme and in MyBB it will be really hard to work because if you would like to have the button be highlighted over portal than you will need to put all the header code in every template and than make a current class, etc.

You can't do much about it unless you do it the hover way, just modify the CSS, get a JS hover menu hover script, and a bit of HTML. Just Google for a good hover menu script.

OMG... actually i'm not fluent in Editing code on Web design. hehe...

anyone can help me to fix it? i realy need help...
:bump:

help me please