MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] 64 Bit Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm opening a MyBB forum soon called 64 Bit Gaming.

I'm interested in finding someone to make a gaming-themed theme for it. I'm not sure exactly what I could give you in compensation, but I'm sure we could work something out if you'd like. Smile

If you're interested in making it, I'd like something smooth, COD themed would be excellent, and with a banner to match. Thanks and if you'd like more details ro examples or anything, just reply. Smile
free or paid??
As I said, I don't have money at the moment, but maybe in the future. For the moment either you could do it for the sake of helping me, or maybe I could help you with something in return.
Are you able to do graphics design?
Sadly, no. But I also have a few decent prints that I could use coded, which means no one would have to do any designing... But either way, I could use help. Toungue
Can we have examples?
Honestly, it's hard to decide whether you want to work on something or not, if you don't even know what it's supposed to look like.
So the theme is gaming, and here are a few good examples that I could find:

Example #1
Example #2
Example #3
Example #4
Example #5
Do you have permission to use those designs?
Quote:So the theme is gaming, and here are a few good examples that I could find:
As fav pointed out, they're examples. Smile
Pages: 1 2