MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPLAZA TURBO IS BACK IN DEVELOPMENT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@Bob Jansen - we're not talking about the project, we're talking about the support forum for it.

@KuJoe - I changed some of them, please see if it works now. Thanks for helping and not giving up! :]
I did all of the following just now, so it should work now.
-----

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:52 Optimized database tables: mybb_userfields, mybb_helpsections, mybb_reputation, mybb_forumsread, mybb_forums, mybb_warninglevels, mybb_forumsubscriptions, mybb_usergroups, mybb_calendars, mybb_moderatorlog, mybb_posts, mybb_templates, mybb_themes, mybb_maillogs, mybb_adminviews, mybb_reportedposts, mybb_massemails, mybb_searchlog, mybb_moderators, mybb_adminsessions, mybb_helpdocs, mybb_icons, mybb_usertitles, mybb_tasklog, mybb_templatesets, mybb_settinggroups, mybb_spiders, mybb_mailerrors, mybb_tasks, mybb_templategroups, mybb_settings, mybb_banned, mybb_captcha, mybb_stats, mybb_groupleaders, mybb_warningtypes, mybb_events, mybb_promotions, mybb_badwords, mybb_attachtypes, mybb_privatemessages, mybb_joinrequests, mybb_attachments, mybb_polls, mybb_users, mybb_banfilters, mybb_datacache, mybb_threadratings, mybb_themestylesheets, mybb_threadviews, mybb_profilefields, mybb_adminlog, mybb_warnings, mybb_modtools, mybb_forumpermissions, mybb_sessions, mybb_awaitingactivation, mybb_promotionlogs, mybb_threadsubscriptions, mybb_pollvotes, mybb_threadsread, mybb_mailqueue, mybb_mycode, mybb_adminoptions, mybb_calendarpermissions, mybb_smilies, mybb_threads, mybb_announcements

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:52 Viewed PHP Info

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:52 Recounted and rebuilt attachment thumbnails

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:52 Recounted and rebuilt user post counts

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:52 Recounted and rebuilt thread counters

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:52 Recounted and rebuilt forum counters

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:52 Recounted and rebuilt statistics

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Executed task #8 (Log Pruning)

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Executed task #4 (Weekly Backup)

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Executed task #6 (Thread Views)

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Executed task #5 (Promotion System)

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Rebuilt cache (badwords)

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Rebuilt cache (attachtypes)

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Rebuilt cache (smilies)

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Rebuilt cache (version)

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Rebuilt cache (tasks)

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Rebuilt cache (moderators)

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Rebuilt cache (forums)

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Rebuilt cache (stats)

MyPlazaAdmin 4th Mar 2010, 18:51 Rebuilt cache (forumpermissions)
a new o a update of the myplaza turbo version
Quote:Bob Jansen - we're not talking about the project, we're talking about the support forum for it.

It doesn't instill a lot of confidence that you can update, maintain, and support one of the most complex plugins for MyBB if you can't even fix MyBB forum errors. I think that's what he is getting at.

Good luck on your project. If you can do it good for you.
This is great news. Myplazaturbo has been my favorite shop mod Big Grin.
You're probably running a 64-bit PHP without the 64-bit IP fix I committed in MyBB a long time ago (it's in the 1.6 branch, but seems like it didn't make it to the 1.4 branch - I probably forgot to stick that one in), and have MySQL strict mode turned on. I don't recall MyBB working terribly well with strict mode enabled, if you do have it enabled, so try turning it off if you can.
As suggested, you might want to increase the field size of longregip and longlastip to a BIGINT in the users table, and longipaddress to a BIGINT in the posts table.

BTW, your domain doesn't resolve.
sites down, is it down for anyone else?
(2010-03-05, 01:14 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Bob Jansen - we're not talking about the project, we're talking about the support forum for it.

It doesn't instill a lot of confidence that you can update, maintain, and support one of the most complex plugins for MyBB if you can't even fix MyBB forum errors. I think that's what he is getting at.

Good luck on your project. If you can do it good for you.

This is exactly what I was thinking, and MyPlaza is a very complicated plugin compared to some.

Good luck with it.
Please, I'm begging you or anyone out there:

Make an event-betting module for MyPlaza so users can bet on MMA and Boxing Fights, Football Games, etc!

Good luck with the project, btw.
Pages: 1 2