MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Locked out of Admin CP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm afraid I set myself to the primary group to Super Moderators, and there is no way for me to be an Admin I need help really badly.
In phpMyAdmin execute the following query (change the fields/tables/database names to fit your setup).

UPDATE `database_yourforums`.`mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `mybb_users`.`uid` =1;
(2010-03-05, 07:47 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]In phpMyAdmin execute the following query (change the fields/tables/database names to fit your setup).

UPDATE `database_yourforums`.`mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `mybb_users`.`uid` =1;

How do I do this exactly? I got into phpMyAdmin but I don't know what to do next. I'd like some good instructions haha. Thanks tho.
Choose your database from the list on the left, then the SQL tab along the top.
Choose my database?? You mean where it says Software/Services I click phpMyAdmin? Than I click SQL that's in the 5 compartments under where it says phpMyAdmin and than I opened up SQL than I put in what KuJoe gave me?
As in the UPDATE database_yourforums.mybb_users SET usergroup = '4' WHERE mybb_users.uid =1; do I copy paste that and put it in the SQL Query Window?
Yes, this is when you're actually in phpMyAdmin, past the Software/Services menu bit you're looking at. There's a small SQL button in the top left corner when you get there, you can put it in there, or choose your database and choose the SQL tab.
Blah I still don't understand.
Go to phpMyAdmin. List on left, choose database. Along the top, SQL tab. Paste query, click Go. If you can printscreen what you see in phpMyAdmin we can say exactly where to go.
OK,
1st problem: I don't see a mybb_database. It's not on the list that's located on the left.?.
It will be whatever prefix you changed it too.
Something like this?

* ftwnet

o _mybb (197) <-- but whatever you named it?

* information_schema (17)
Pages: 1 2 3