MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which file do I need to modifiy to change the colours on this section which I'm pointing out with a arrow on this link bellow:

http://www.nomadalliance.se/files/test.jpg

Please help me
.trow1 and .trow2 (both alternate so for that specific row you'd want .trow2) I believe.
It's not that. That's incorrect.

Someone else know? Dont' we have any who has costumies templates for forum? Someone has to know ....
It would be .trow1 and .trow2...

In the css file for your theme, not the templates.
Edit global.css from ACP

Go to a:link and a:visited i think you want.
Well it kind of worked when I changed colour BUT the problem when changing colour is that not everything changes colour. If I for example make the colour white, it will only appear in half of the messages.

look in this link for an exampel:

www.nomadalliance/files/help2.jpg

As you can see not all topic become white, and some topic become both white. What I want is topic white and description blue. Like you can see in some of the topic's at this picture.
Yea i was looking at your forum.
One is for visited and the other is for new.
You could do the same color for both for example?

There are loads of settings in there to tweek your forum.
Do what i do. Just edit it and test. Then if ya dont like it change it back. And so on and so forth.
I like your forums look by the way. Quite nice.
If you look in the forum:
www.nomadalliance.se/forum/

You'll see each topic , which has blue colour as topic, and description as white.

I want to have this in all message inside each topic. If I change that what you're saying it will remove the colour on the topic on this forum at the main page www.nomadalliance.se/forum/ . it will be like this for exampel: http://www.nomadalliance.se/files/help2.jpg

It seems you can't change the colour on the message's inside the topic's. No feature for that.

DAMINK """"One is for visited and the other is for new."""""
btw I understand what you mean with a:visited DAMINK but what do you mean with new? What code is that?
You have to be able to change it. I just dont know. Smile
Give me 15 min of screwing around and i will find the one you want.
I just saw the image you posted lol. Bad url. Missing the .se
Anyway that is just showing visited and not visited as different color yes?
Exaclly, like it has the same colour. it's strange... Sad Damn it. No body knows Sad

Thanks for you help mate.
Pages: 1 2