MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last Post Link Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site: www.vampirecounts.net

Hello!

I have three questions for you today, that I hope you will be able to help me with:

1. Multiple Posts
Certain members have noted that they cannot do multiple posts within a short time frame. Much like here, if you post again the first it merges it into one post. However this is not the same with me, which I presume is an admin feature. Is there a way to make it so multiple posts are ok?

2. Last Post Not working
When I got to See Today’s Posts, which brings up various threads, I then click on either “last” or the last page number “4” for example. However is some threads (not all), this takes me to the first page, and upon checking it seems there is some error in how many pages the forum thinks that thread has. For example this thread:

http://www.vampirecounts.net/showthread....948&page=4

Now as you can see it says page 4 at the end, yet as my settings are 50 posts per page there are actually on 3 pages?

3. Last Edit in Post Header
Finally as you can see by this post:

http://www.vampirecounts.net/showthread....#pid122263

The last edit details are right at the bottom on the left hand side. How do I get them at the top in the same way as it is here?

Thank you in advance.

Disciple of Nagash
1) ACP -> Configuration -> Posting -> Post Merge Time -> Set it to 0 to disable the merging for all.
2) ????
3) postbit_classic find: {$post['message']} Replace with
<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div></div>
{$post['message']}
then find
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
Replace with
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
Hey thank you for those bits of information.

However the main issue with the last post link is getting worse. More and more members are noticing the issue. A few have made the following comment:

“Alot of posts when I click on "last page" it comes up with "this page/thread does not exist"
Really inconvenient, especially for long threads, where I mite have to click 4, then keep clicking numbers until I am up to the one just before the last one.”

Please can someone help me?