MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SuperBB / Infinite Ads New
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok So I've been working on my SuperBB to get it ready for Public Release along with CustoMyBB.

I've rearranged the header and I think It looks much better.

This will also be updated on Infinite Ads.

Old (Currently Live at Infinite Ads)
[attachment=17527]

New
[attachment=17528]
No offense but I'm tired of seeing these posts here Toungue.

Either make a showcase thread and update that. Or, if your releasing a theme post it in the theme section.
(2010-03-05, 05:23 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]No offense but I'm tired of seeing these posts here Toungue.

Either make a showcase thread and update that. Or, if your releasing a theme post it in the theme section.

+1
(2010-03-05, 05:23 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]No offense but I'm tired of seeing these posts here Toungue.

(2010-03-05, 11:13 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]

+1
Then don't read the thread....not very hard.
So if you go in general support and start talking about the soccer game matt should just not read that thread? There is a correct forum for this. I am just saying post in it.
I agree with Alex and Mark, that's why Development forums were created!
Moved, this definitely does fit better in Theme Discussion & Support than in Chit-Chat.
Sorry, I'm just so use to posting in the Chit Chat forums, i barely ever check the other forums.