MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Email almost done???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just tested the PHP mailing as told here:-
http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Help:Mail

it showed sucessfully mail sent

and when checked i recieved the email too

BUT it doesnt work in the forum...
i registered a user and tried...did not receive any mail???

need help please..
BUMPPPP
Have you checked the SPAM/JUNK folder yet?
There are lots of posts on this already so I will quote one of my other replies:
(2010-03-03, 12:36 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]That fact that you received that email says that there is nothing wrong with MyBB or your hosting, a spam filter or firewall is most likely filtering it out. Try using SMTP if your not already, this sometimes helps.
(2010-03-05, 11:19 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]There are lots of posts on this already so I will quote one of my other replies:
(2010-03-03, 12:36 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]That fact that you received that email says that there is nothing wrong with MyBB or your hosting, a spam filter or firewall is most likely filtering it out. Try using SMTP if your not already, this sometimes helps.

i have tried smtp but it doesnt work....

please could you help me with php itself, cant figure whats wrong as my host allows to send php mails...
(2010-03-05, 09:40 PM)dvdxseo Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked the SPAM/JUNK folder yet?

ofcourse yeah checked ....but its aint there....