MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Prom Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realize this may not be the best place to seek "girl" help, but it’s worth a try.

So long story short, I want to ask a girl that I went to middle school with, to prom. We are the same age, just that we decided to go to different high schools. So the dilemma here is that I do talk to her online sometimes, but I think it would be lame to ask her over the internet. I’ve been told girls like the face-to-face thing. Furthermore, I don’t have the resources (car, her address, etc) to go to her school and do something special. So in lieu of this, I need to think of something creative, sort of like an e-card if you will. I assume this would be a bit better than just saying…”Hey, do you want to go to prom with me”….*awkward pause*…etc.

Also, since I pretty much have no clue in coding I need some help.

Please post if you have any suggestions and also some form of contact (AIM, MSN) if you would like to help. Feel free to PM me if you wan to keep your screen names private. This is pretty urgent so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Is anyone good at making videos? Like background music and text
No car hmm. Borrow a friends car go out and then ask in person. And, her address should be easy to get just ask Toungue.
That would be kind of creeper'ish to just show up Confused
When I say go out I mean to like a movie Toungue.
Idea 1: Ask her to go to the mall to pick out a nice tux because you need a female's advice or some story that you think might convince her to help you out (assuming your local mall has a tux rental place of course). Then when she finds one she says looks good ask her to go to prom with you since A) it wouldn't make sense to go alone after all of this trouble and B) she already said you look good. Wink

Idea 2: You can make your own video reeeeally easy with Windows Movie Maker, she's it's not the best quality but my wife does it all the time for our slideshows and what-not when we go on vacation and it's very simple (I even used it to make this music video and it was the first time I ever made my own video before).
I wouldn't ask her over the internet. Invite her to go somewhere with friends before the prom and pop the question.
Movies would be the best thing to do. That is where i always start.