MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Urgently Needed] Image Disabled By Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
URGENT (to prevent spam attack):
I really need a plugin that allows you to disable image code for different usergroups. The only paid membership I have is to MyBBCentral.

WHOEVER MAKES THIS OR FINDS IT WILL RECIEVE POSTS ON THEIR FORUM.
Quote:I really need a plugin that allows you to disable image code for different usergroups. The only paid membership I have is to MyBBCentral.

You make it sound like there's a plugin that you're after created somewhere that requires you to pay for membership? Why not pay towards that site to, as well as MyBBCentral?
(2010-03-07, 03:58 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I really need a plugin that allows you to disable image code for different usergroups. The only paid membership I have is to MyBBCentral.

You make it sound like there's a plugin that you're after created somewhere that requires you to pay for membership? Why not pay towards that site to, as well as MyBBCentral?

No I'm just saying that if it is already created I only have a subscription at MyBBCentral. I can get other subscriptions though.
(2010-03-07, 06:08 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]See: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-659...#pid473712

I already explained that. This is the last post on the matter.
(2010-03-07, 08:14 PM)DannysForum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-07, 06:08 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]See: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-659...#pid473712

I already explained that. This is the last post on the matter.

*makes another post*

No, i think what you did was wrong, usually bad things are punished. Exi says he accepts an anology the matter isn't over really.
Ok look I did appologize as it is all a misunderstanding. I had just downloaded the program and Exi's site was the first that came to mind so I tried it to see what it was. Then I erased the files it made.

This is completely off-topic so lets get back on topic and only post if you have my plugin request otherwise I will start reporting posts to a moderator.