MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks for everything MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your software is by far the best open source forum. I have enjoyed using it. I have bought IP.Board today but make no mistake, I will support MyBB the best I can. If anyone wants an open source forum software, I will be backing up MyBB. Take care everyone and thanks to the support team who have helped me out with my problems.
Confused why are you moving to ip.board?
(2010-03-07, 12:02 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Confused why are you moving to ip.board?

Nothing against MyBB, but they have phone support plus IP.Content and IP.Blog is something I am going to need in the future. MyBB is fantastic otherwise.
(2010-03-07, 12:44 AM)xXTHeEddYXx Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing against MyBB, but they have phone support...

That is interesting. That would be something that might help MyBB.
lol are you offering to answer the phones Firestar? Toungue
Well, in many countries you can get phone numbers where you get paid when people call you. Wink
(2010-03-07, 12:49 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]lol are you offering to answer the phones Firestar? Toungue

If i would get on the Support Team I would consider it.
Does MyBB have a donation page?
In the future when I get money, cause I spent all the money I got from selling my blog for IPB and renewing hosting, I will donate to MyBB and probably raffle off free subscriptions to MyBBCentral as well.
Pages: 1 2