MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reset Views Count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I have just setup a forum for our church. I haven't announced its availability yet because the rest of the site isn't complete yet.

There are some threads in my forum that show they have been viewed 30 and 40 times ... but they are all mine while I've been dink'n around. It's not a show stopper ... but is there any way to reset the count to zero?

Thanks,
Terry
Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

UPDATE `mybb_threads` SET `views` = '0';
Worked Perfect! Big Grin

Thank you
Hello,

I have been working on one forum section in particular, adding up some strange view counts. Would it be possible to recount the hits on the threads in just one forum section whilst leaving the rest of the forums view counts alone?

Would appreciate any help

Big Grin
Go into PHPMyAdmin and edit the view count for each specific forum/thread!
(2010-04-07, 10:10 AM)Prentice Wrote: [ -> ]Go into PHPMyAdmin and edit the view count for each specific forum/thread!

Thanks for the quick answer, sorry I'm pretty amateur Blush, how do I select individual forums/threads within PHPMyAdmin?

Thanks
UPDATE `mybb_threads` SET `views` = '0' WHERE `fid` = '1';

Change the 1 to the FID of the forum and all threads in that forum will have no views.
(2010-04-07, 11:16 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
UPDATE `mybb_threads` SET `views` = '0' WHERE `fid` = '1';

Change the 1 to the FID of the forum and all threads in that forum will have no views.

Great just worked,

Cheers!Big Grin
Lol, Thanks for that Matt... I'm still learning Big Grin
(2010-03-07, 01:08 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Run this query in phpMyAdmin:
UPDATE `mybb_threads` SET `views` = '0';
Talk about 'novice', am not even able to find phpMyAdmin... is that somewhere in the forum admin interface ?

Pages: 1 2